Volunteers are what make our events possible. Your support is needed in everything we do. Only with your help will ON be able to grow not only for people’s musical enjoyment now, but for future generations as well.
Currently, our new Board is in the process of identifying key event-volunteers, who will be able to assist us with our future productions. So… If you are outrageously, or even just a little bit, passionate about musical theatre, the arts, and this exciting, unique art form (Opera), then ON is definitely the place for you!
Skills we currently need are: looking for include:
- Decision makers (for our Board)
- Publicity & Marketing
- Communications and Social Media
- Coordinating Educational Program Development
- Theatre and Technical Setup and Operation
- Front-of-House Assistance
- Design Expertise: Costume, Makeup, and Prop Acquisition
To volunteer, please express your interest by emailing our President, and an ON representative will get back to you as quickly as possible. You can contact ON’s President directly at: email@example.com